I wrote a post about a year ago about the things I had learned in the past 20 years of my life. I've decided to compile a few more from the past year to add to the list.
1. I love TCBY
2. Grandparents are amazing, appreciate them while you still have them.
3. Having positive, caring, and ambitious people in my life is very important to me.
4. Jealousy gets you nowhere, but it's a hard thing to turn off.
5. Sometimes failing terribly makes for the greatest success.
6. I despise "landscaping" in the summer, but new friends are always good :)
7. Never preach before you've practiced.
8. Know when to cut people loose, and know when to let people in.
9. Procrastination sucks. I've known this one for a long time, and I'm still not very good at remembering it.
10. I LOVE dryer sheets.
11. The word "sustainable" can get old.
12. Relationships are scary, but can be great.
13. Always hold on to your morals and boundaries in relationships.
14. There IS such a thing as too much pasta.
15. You don't have to be nice to people that stalk you.
16. Jobs come and go. Your boss probably won't cry if you leave.
17. Doing silly things makes for amazing memories.
18. Fake nails are never a good idea.
19. A year without traveling makes for a grumpy Lindsay.
20. Great people aren't to be taken for granted.